DIGI Broadband


I recently subscribe to DIGI broadband. Can now surf from home. So I need not work so late at office anymore. Can come home to finish the work. 

I used to have streamyx at home, but it was awful. For a few weeks I could not log on. It was just f-up. In the end, I terminated it last November 2008 and since then, I had no net access at Home. 

This DIGI broadband is wireless, so I can use it anywhere in town which have the service. DIGI bought the broadband from Time.com, so i suppose this was around for a while already (if I am wrong on this, please correct me). 

So far, so good. Unlike Maxis broadband which is now infamous for being very congested, the DIGi's one is still relatively free, as very few people are using it. I am certain in a few years time, when DIGI broadband becomes popular, it will be congested too. 

But my best buddy, Chow Hoong has assured me that DIGI's broadband is better than Maxis and Celcom. He may be a little prejudice, since he is working at DIGI (haha), but I know CH. If he say good, then it must be good.

So far, I have been happy with it. Have used it for 2 weeks already, and have no problem. Quick surf and easy to log in. Hope it stays this way for a long time to come. In the meantime, for RM58 per month, I am not complaining.



P/S : Click on the title, and it will take you to DIGI Broadband's website

Comments

Popular Posts