Is he or is he not involved?



I saw this report on the Malaysian Bar website, and it is odd, that despite what is the clearest possible evidence that Najib is involved in Altantuya's murder, but instead our papers have not harped on this. I suppose they must have been instructed to not harp on this and focus on last week's KT election.


What more evidence do we need when we have a testimony of a Police officer that he was instructed to assist Razak Baginda deal with a 'Chinese' women by Najib's PA. Perhaps Najib will say 'my PA has nothing to do with me', but my logic is why in the world will Najib's PA get involved in an argument between a 'Chinese' girl and Razak Baginda, unless of coruse the PA was instructed by his Boss to do so.

How are we ever going to believe Najib that he was not involved? And what amazes me is that this chap is going to be our Prime Minister.

Comments

Popular Posts